The next East Garston Bluebell Walk is planned for
Bank Holiday Monday 4th May 2020.
(unless the bank holiday date is changed, when we would think again)
Please put the date in your diary!
In 2018 we raised over £2500 for Thames Valley Air Ambulance, more than £500 for All Saints Church, East Garston and about £150 for Village Amenities and we hope to do better in 2020.
The arrangements in 2020 will be similar:
- Meet at Fairchilds Farm, East Garston, Hungerford (within 2 miles of Junction 14, M4)
- Follow the direction signs →
- Arrive any time between 12 and 5 p.m. and set off
- Children welcome….and dogs too
- Route (about 1¼ miles) will be clearly marked through the best parts of the bluebell woods
- Children’s teddy bear hunt
- Transport available to the bluebell wood for non-walkers
- Bar & Burger stall on the route, provided by the Queen’s Arms
- Ice cream van at mid point of the walk
- Tea & cake stall in the farm buildings
- Adults £5, Children free
For information about the next Bluebell Walk visit this website again
or email firstname.lastname@example.org